Proscenium is a wooden box with a laser etched, paper layered diorama within, viewed through a magnifying Iris.
'The area of a theatre surrounding the stage opening'.
Every purchase of a Proscenium box includes:
- An step-by-step guide explaining how to put your Proscenium together.
- A A4 poster of your chosen design.
- Ten laser-etched, 200 grams paper layers of your chosen design.
- Constructions parts included for the Proscenium:
• 5 x wooden plank of 30 x 30 x 0,6 cm.
• 1 x wooden plank of 30 x 30 x 0,6 cm with a 10 cm diameter hole.
• 1 x Magnifying lens of 10 x 0,5 cm.
• 2 x wooden ring.
• 1 x 50cl Wood glue.
• 1 x Paper Tape.
The Proscenium comes with one of the
Here you can choose what design you like, and where you would like me to send your box to.